You already have enough on your plate.
As a veteran educator, technologist, and media specialist, I can help you create the compelling marketing content and copy you need to speak to teachers, school district leaders, and educational organizations.
Do you have any of these on your to-do list?
I can help you.
Some of the services I offer:
- Regular blog posts: Provides ongoing, thought leadership in your industry.
- Feature articles: Bylined articles in trade magazines and publications.
- Press releases: New products or innovations? Get the word out there!
- White papers: Researched, authoritative reports go a long way toward demonstrating your position in the market.
- Case studies and customer stories: Your future customers need to hear about your current users’ successes.
- Newsletters and Email Campaigns: Internal or external blasts of valuable and timely information.
- Website content: Is your current website copy in need of refreshing and updating?
- Ghostwriting: You have the ideas, but need someone else to do the writing.
- Social media: First, you need a solid social media strategy. Then, you need someone to create all that content.
- Editing and proofreading: Whether for style or for the picky stuff, I’ll put my red pen to work to make your text sing.
See some sample work
What you can expect from me:
- Project completed as promised (I’m not satisfied until you are.)
- Clear, ongoing, two-way communication (You can actually get a hold of me!)
- A friendly, relaxed writer (with a geeky sense of humor…sorry.)
- A fair price for what you will get in exchange.
Tell me more about your project
Cory’s attention to detail and focused work ethic has led to an amazing final product. I am grateful for the time and effort he has put into this project and recommend his services without reservation.
Crystal Kirch, Author, Flipping With Kirch